Monday, June 12, 2023

Night Worms Unboxing


June Theme: At the Drive-In

It's the time of the month again! A Night Worms Unboxing! While I'm always excited to get the e-mail that Night Worms is on the way, this package was a little more exciting. I have never of this author, or most of the authors included in the anthology. So I'm really excited to jump into the anthology because what I need more of is authors I love reading, and more books to add to my TBR. 




Okay, so the magnet in this month's package is absolutely my favorite part. It definitely brings back memories of summer nights spent at the drive-in back home. The sticker is a lot of fun as well, and I've stored it away to put it on something amazing. The hot beverage, however, I love Bones Coffee. In fact, I have more of their coffee currently on the way to my place. Now that being said, I do not know how I feel about this flavor of coffee. 

I will try it because I'll try anything once. Though I feel like this one might be better iced than hot. So, I'll brew it up and shove it in my fridge and give it a solid go. But, I'm dubious!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment