Monday, August 7, 2023

Book Haul


Okay, so the last couple of weeks I've had a lot of free time on my days off. The first week I enjoyed a couple of days at home, picking up my house, sitting by the pool, and generally just existing. Then last week I decided to treat myself and on my way grocery shopping stop by two of my favorite thrift stores. I had a couple of bags of things to drop off, and I figured it had been a month since my last shift through.




I found a couple of gems to add to my collection. However, I am building a small library for someone else, and that person is made out like a bandit. So it really was a win all things considered. Plus, I love adding to my Goosebumps collection! It also scratched an itch to go buy books. There are a few in releases that dropped in the last two weeks that I'm itching to buy. 


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment