Thursday, August 24, 2023

Book Haul


When a friend suggested getting together last Saturday I was bumped. We hadn't seen each other in months, and when she suggested meeting up at a brewery not far from my favorite comic book store. Well, that was a win-win for me! I got to see her, got to go book shopping, and I got to introduce her to my favorite comic book shop. And, if that was enough! We decided to run into the thrift store next door and I hit the mother load!


Do you see how many Goosebumps books that is?! I actually sat down in the aisle to sort through them. Not all are original editions, a couple of them are reprints, which is fine. I'm just excited to add fourteen more books to the collection. Especially since I'm joining a Goosebumps Book Club in September. We haven't picked our book yet, but at least now I feel like I won't have to scramble to find whichever they do pick! Also, I'm a dozen and some book closer to my original collection because I swear I owned them all back in the day until college me decided to send them off to the swap meet with my mother.

I'm annoyed with past Kal. Did anyone else donate, resell, or give away books they regret?


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment