Friday, August 11, 2023

Library Haul

More holds came in over my weekend! This was perfect because I won't have much time to read over the weekend. My town has a big event and the restaurant I manage is right next to said event. So I plan on us being busy for the next three days.

So quick, fun, reads are what I need for after work. Maybe. Sometimes showering after work takes the last of my willpower.

 


However! I'm really excited about the two I just picked up! Quests Aside just sound like a lot of fun. Honestly, side quests are the best part of the main quests in my personal opinion. So this feels like a great way to end my night! 

As for Something is Killing the Children, well that will emotionally destroy me. I just know I'm not going to like how this ends. There's a character I love about to die, and it will be horrid. I just know. Still, I'm excited to see where this volume goes and to see how it's going to tie all the others into. Because I've really also been enjoying the flashback volumes in this universe!

What's the last thing you'll pick up from the library? 

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment