Thursday, August 31, 2023

Book Mail

 


I received some surprise book mail over my weekend from Quirk Books, and always means something good. Only this time I wasn't prepared for what they sent me, and I'm in love. These types of books are my favorite. They're always funny, quick reads, and sometimes have some oddly useful, if not insightful, moments. They're also really fun to read out loud to my roommate!



When I say everything about this book is amazing, there is no lie. It's designed to look and feel, like the old-school guide you'd get for trails or in Girl Scouts with the rough cover. Only this one is about surviving the end of the world, alien invasion, etc. I've only flipped through it since I'm back to work for the week and setting up for Labor Day weekend.

But, this might have to be my vacation book...


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment