Friday, December 6, 2019

Beat the Backlist 2020


This will be my second year doing the Beat the Backlist challenge by NovelKnight. Most of this is books I bought and have still not gotten around to. A couple of sequels coming out in 2020 and I need to get on those. Others I should have just gotten to forever ago. I have a problem finishing series, which means I've still not read Obsidio. So I really need to get on that.





This year I'm going to be Team Borrowers. Because lets be honest I'm really good at getting books from the library, and from friends, and then reading something else and having to return them unread. So it seems to the perfect fit for me. While the actual backlist is so very, very, long. These are the top 12 I want to get through next year!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment