Tuesday, December 31, 2019

December Wrap Up

Again I feel like I didn't do much outside of going to work and going home. Of course there was a few day of Christmas shopping for my family, which was fun! I also found time to decorate my office at home for the Holidays. I can never tell if things are slowing down at work, or if I'm just getting use to the new chaos that is my job. Either way, the last few weeks have definitely been a lot easier to cope with.

I did have a house full for Christmas this year which was fun. Enjoyed our new Disney+, and seeing a friend who I haven't been to see since I think September. So it was great that she got to spend a couple days with us. Got to Skype in with my family which was amazing! I haven't seen my parents since their visit in October, and I haven't seen my Mim since July. So even through my phone is was nice to see them.

Rest of the month has been spent trying to reach that last little bit of my Goodreads Goal for this year, and getting the blog set up for 2020. Which I cannot believe is a day away!

Books Read: 8
BINGO Books: 1
Pages Read: 926
DNF: 1
Currently Reading: Sorcery for Beginners  


  • Adam Silvera (Infinity Son #1) Event

HAPPY READING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment