Monday, December 30, 2019

Mini Reviews





Holy crap how cute was this?! It's been sitting on my shelf with the rest of my Sherlock Holmes books, and I finally picked it up. Maybe because we finally got Disney+. Maybe because I need to reach my Goodreads Goal. Whatever the reason I'm glad I did. This was so freaking adorable. Basil is a toned down version of Sherlock, and Dawson is everything I love about Doctor Watson. The mystery was quick and easy to follow about the dangers of talking to strangers. I thought it was an adorable introduction to the Sherlock Holmes series. 4 Stars!









I love this series! My library was amazing and order this volume for me, and I've been penitently waiting for it to arrive. I didn't waste any time cracking it open. I'm glad Phillip was back in this volume. Geoff didn't deserve how the last volume ended, and I had my fingers crossed that he was able to save Phillip. And, they'd be okay. The Allen family is back at to their old tricks in Volume of Four of the October Faction. Even though it had been a few months since I read Volume Three, it easy to pick up where we'd left off.  The story was good, finally a chance for the kids to prove themselves capable of the family business. And, for Phillip to meet the family. We also got to new additions to the family, Eric the Ghoul and the cutest little demon. I've really been enjoying this series, and I hope my library can get in the next volume! 4 Stars!!










How cute was that?! I totally picked this up to help me reach my Goodread's Goal, knowing I didn't have any more days off in 2019. And, I'm really glad I did. This was super adorable. The artwork is fun and bright, and the story super cute. I could definitely see how much this could be as a bedtime story. Just super cute. Also a quick and fun read for me in between bouts of catch up on paperwork this afternoon. 5 stars!!  






HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment