Thursday, December 19, 2019

Book Mail - The Institute


Okay, so this time I'm not really that sorry for getting the song stuck in anyone's head. Why? Because I won a free copy of The Institute by Stephen King. My Ma and I share a love for his books. In fact, she's the one who got me hooked on him, and it''s been ages since I read one of his book. Honestly I don't have a good reason as to why. He's put enough books that I should have. In fact I've picked a few from my local library and never got around to them. Now, I have a reason to. Because I'm actually really excited to read this one. 






Thank you Goodreads Giveaway! This is the second lovely book I've gotten from then this year. However, unlike last time, this one I'm sure I'll end up shipping of to my Ma so she can read it once I'm done. After all, I came back the reading bug naturally thanks to her and my Mim.

HAPPY READING!!



No comments:

Post a Comment