Monday, December 2, 2019

November Wrap Up

Not much to report of the month of November. My Thanksgiving was quiet one and little on the non-Traditional side. Lots to do at work since we've been a little on the short handed side. So that's where my main focus has been on really. Started doing a re-watch of Ugly Betty, and I'm in serious need of putting away of the laundry. But, with the Holiday season upon me, I've got a few things on my list to do.


Books Read:  6
BINGO Books: 0 
Pages Read: 1034
DNF: 1
Currently Reading: The Lady's Guide & Sorcery for Beginners 



Sadly nothing has come across my dash for the month of December. Of course I will do a bit of book shopping for Christmas gifts, but I think that'll be it for book excitement until 2020.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment