Friday, December 20, 2019

Most Anticipated Releases of 2020 pt.1




I cannot believe that there are only a few short days left in 2019. Somehow this been the longest and shortest years I can remember. In fact I've read a lot of good books, and put even more good books on the over growing stack next to my bed. Books I wanted to get to, but just didn't have the time for. A stack that is only going to get grow into a second stack as 2020 rolls along. Because so many good books are coming out this year. So many sequels and so many new series by authors I adore. Honestly it's going to be hard to be my next read in 2020. I have reached the point of too many options. But, here is a look at some of the books I'm excited to get my hands on during the first half of 2020!
Most Anticipated Books Jan - July:


And, these are just the ones I'm itching to get my hands. The ones I will definitely be picking up after they came out. Some I've already pre-ordered. Others I'll pick up during SeaBook Store Day. This doesn't even include the second of the year! Or, that I just don't know about. Plus the books I was suppose to read this year and last year, and way before that. Which is why my TBR will never end It's a fact I've come to accept. Some goals are unreachable. Clearing out my TBR is one of those.

One that is for certain, 2020 is going to be an amazing year in books!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment