Saturday, December 28, 2019

January Tackle TBR



This year I'm trying to get off on the right foot and knock a handful of books off my physical TBR. So for the entire month of January I'll putting any book buying on hold and I won't be picking anything up from the library. The only books I'll be picking up will be books currently stacked on my side table that is days away from crashing down on my cat when he sniffs at them. I worry every time he jumps there that there will a crash as the crush him. Really is a good thing he's a fat cat. But, I digress.

Tackle TBR Books:

These are four of the books I really wanted to get to last year. I even managed to start  Six of Crows, but sadly things came up and I put it down and then got distracted by other books. I'm hoping with Bout of Books starting on Monday I'll be able to manage all four. I'm not the fastest reader ever, so this is going to be a challenge for me, but I'm up for it. This month I'm thinking big with my reading goals. May not shoot me in the foot!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment