Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Bout of Books 27


It's about that time again! There's no better way to start out the new year of reading than with another round of Bout of Books. My books have already been picked out for this round as it will fall during my flatmate and I's Tackle TBR challenge for January as we try to work through some of the books we own. Also, after the hectic month I've just had, it'll be nice to unplug for a week and get back to reading. Maybe we'll even get some of that snow they've been promising!

Bout TBR:

Bout of Books is one my favorite readathons because it's super low stress. I just fit in reading in between whatever I'm doing at work: on the bus, pause my shows I'm streaming, offline when not doing paperwork. It's great! Plus, this one is a great way to get into good reading habits for the new year. You even don't have to a blog to join, just social media of some kind. Or, a friend who does. My flatmate and good friend take part, but don't post about it. They use it as an excuse to unplug.

Sign up here!!
HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment