Friday, November 20, 2020

BINGO 2021

The time has come! We've already started talking about our BINGO cards for 2021. I know a lot of people have had a hard time reading this year, but I've found myself diving into more books this year. The joke in the house right is I'll run out of things to watch before I run out of things to read. Because I've been reading so much this year I finally managed to bag a couple of BINGOs. If I would have been a better planner I might have managed to clear my board this year. Only, I don't quite think it's going to happen in the next month and a half.


Since the core of us participate in Reading BINGO won't be able to get together over the Holiday we'll have to come up with a new plan on our to create our new board. However, before we create the board until we have some ideas! While we all sort of pull ideas in all year, we're always looking for more ideas. One of the great things about our Reading BINGO is we push each other to read outside of our normal reading comfort zone.

Current Square Ideas:
Rainbow Cover
True Crime
A Book with an Animal Sidekick
Graphic Novel

The more ideas we have the better our board for next year can be. There aren't any wrong answers we're looking for anything and everything: genres, size, tropes, character types. Shout them out and I'll throw them in our mason jar of destiny. Then mosey back in January to see what made the 2021 Reading BINGO board!

HAPPY READING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment