Monday, November 30, 2020

December TBR

Here is what I've learned about my TBR piles after a year of having them. They are nice to have when I have no idea what I want to read, but it's okay to walk away from them when other things catch your eye. This is exactly what happened last month. I had some great reads set for November, but other things fell into my lap and pulled my attention away from my TBR. Upside, I knocked a lot of books from my Netgalley Shelf. Downsides, I've still not read those books.

So what am I going to do for December? Easy. I asked another friend to go through my shelves and pick out four books. Of course, they zeroed on the one "Christmasy" book on my shelves, but I'm actually really excited for the other three they picked up. And, since one of the books they picked is actually the second in a series, I've already started to re-read the first book!

Also, on top of these books, I have two must-read books left on my Netgalley Shelf before I can download the new ones I received over the holiday weekend.

December TBR:

Of course, I'm going to hold on Krampus until we get a little closer to the Holidays, and I already have quite the queue to pick up that library later this week. Hopefully, I'll be back to work in a couple because our restrictions will be lifted, but at least I'll have something to do because I'm already getting sick of the TV.

What's everyone else reading in December? Any holiday favorites, or classics?

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment