Monday, November 2, 2020

October Wrap Up

Sadly another Spooky Season has come to end. This one was a little different for me, the obvious reason aside. I was actually able to things to enjoy my Spooky Season this year! Mostly I was able to stay awake for more than half a movie, and I got to read a handful of spooky books off my TBR. I even starting writing again, which definitely pulled away from my reading a bit. However, I'm slowly starting to find a balance again now that I have found a routine at my new job. I even managed to send Halloween cards out this year, and start getting groceries for Thanksgiving!

Who am I?

Honestly, I didn't do a lot this month, but I did get to go on a small road trip this last week and did some book shopping! It was a nice little adventure, even swung into one of my favorite coffee roasters as well. Though it's hard to believe the month has wrapped up. I swear a blinked and October just passed me by. 

I still did get a bit of reading done. Of the six books I read 3 were really good, 1 let me down at the end, and the other 2 I really could am still kind of meh about. Which might explain the two weeks I couldn't honestly bring myself to read much. Though silver lining, I did bust a good whole through my huge October TBR! So there's that.

Books Read:  6
BINGO Books: 1 
Backlist Books: 3
Pages Read: 1015
Currently Reading: This is Not the Jess Show


No events on my calendar for this month!


Oh my gosh! Such a good month for new books. Quirk Books sent me so many good books that I need to crack open. I don't even know how to begin to thank them! Now that I've drawn a close to Spooky Season I'm going to jump into them through November! So many good books! I also managed a small trip to a couple of semi-local bookstores. Even got a small start on Christmas Shopping. And, also added three new books shelves that are very quickly running out of shelf space.





How was everyone else's month? Read anything that had you sleeping with the lights on?


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment