Friday, November 13, 2020

Friday the 13th Favorite YA & MG Spooky Reads


I know, it's the last thing we need in 2020, a Friday the 13th! So I thought I'd share some of my favorite young adult and middle books with y'all! These are a mix of books from my childhood that have stuck with me or books I've read in adulthood that I wish I'd have as a kid. This list was really fun to make, to go through my pas read books, figure out what still stuck with me. I realized I kind of want to go back and re-read a lot of the Goosebumbs series.

 
I'm still don't like ventriloquist dummies to this day. Mr. Slappy is a cursed object! 


 
I don't remember this one being scary, but it was a favorite bedtime story for a long time.

There is a story in here about a hospital that absolutely freaked me out. Going into this I already didn't like hospital and that story didn't help.

I don't remember what it was about this book that scared me when I was younger, but it is now one of my favorite books.

This is the one I wished I had going growing up. I loved stories about toys coming to life and talking animals, and this is one of the stories you read in your pillow fort.

Anyone else has any books that scared into sleeping with the lights on? Any that become an instant favorite? 

HAPPY READING!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment