Sunday, October 2, 2016

Horror October!


Thanks so the lovely ladies at Novel Ink, I found out about Horror October! It's hosted by Novel Heartbeat and the sign-up link can be found HERE.  The event runs the entire month of October and celebrates Halloween and all things creepy.  This will be my first year participating, and I'm super excited.  Fall is my favorite time to read anything creepy and scary.  Horror October seems super low stress.  So stop by and see more of what it's about.  Help make this an annual thing for Novel Hearbeat!


  • All my Throwback picks will be some my favorite Horror.
  • Hopefully a discussion post of what I find creepier Horror books or Horror Movies.
  • A TBR full of creepy books!
  • Picking 4 of my favorite Horror-esque movies to post about.





The book list is super big, and my goal is make at least a large dent into it.  I'm going to start with The Turn of the Screw by Henry James, and we're getting ready to queue up Tucker & Dale vs. Evil.  Anyone else joining up for Horror October?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining, I can't wait to see what you come up with! I LOVE The Crow. If you haven't seen it yet I hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of my favorite movies! I've seen it so many times, but I might get to see it in theaters this year!

      Delete