Friday, February 18, 2022

Book Haul


 Last weekend I felt overly productive and finally cleaned and organized my closest. Opening boxes that were taped from when I moved in five years ago. I tell you that because that project turned into organizing my bookshelf since I cleared one shelf for my new book cart. Which lead to a complete overhaul of my bookshelf. The downside was that the small project turned into an all-day project. On the upside, I went book shopping on Tuesday. I also had some birthday cash burning a book-sized hole in my pocket.

I'm really excited about this haul. All of these are books that I've had my eye on for a while and finally gave in and added to my collection. Dead Silence is my Spotlight book for this month and will be on my Hopeful pile for March reads. I've already heard so many good things about this book! I have a lot of high hopes for this one, so hopefully, it won't let me down! Actually, I have high hopes for all these books in that stack.

There is still one more book I'm wanting on for this month! I also came into some Barnes and Noble money. So I picked snagged a book I've seen all over the Horror side of Bookstagram. So keep an eye on this space for the arrival of that one. It's also going on the Hopeful TBR for March!

Is anyone else gathering quite a haul for February?

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment