Monday, February 14, 2022

Happy Valentine's Day

AND, HAPPY MONDAY! Romance has never been one of my go-to genres. In fact, it was one I rarely read. However, every so often a book from that genre catches my eye, and a dip my toe into the world of Romance. I mostly stick to the light-hearted, happy ending, side of the genre with the occasional turn into 'I'm not crying, you're crying' territory. Since it's Valentine's Day I thought I share a few of my favorite Romance reads over the last few years. Only two of which came with a side of angst!



There are even a few Romance books sitting on my TBR. I still need to finish the Heartstopper series, and Circe by Madeline Miller. But, I know both of those will bring me pain. I also have F.T. Lukens new book, So This Is Every After, waiting for me to pick it up on NetGalley. I'm really excited about that one, I've heard really good things. And, I really should do a rewatch of Blood Ties which is the TV adaptation of the Blood Books series.

 HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment