Thursday, February 3, 2022

January Wrap Up

Happy February! I have to say on a personal level I cannot complain about this last month. My job finally found a Head Chef, and it feels like we're getting some kind of structure. We've also been busier which has helped my hours, and things were just all around chill in my little micro-world. 

I even lucked out and enjoyed all the books a read this month. That's rare for me! On top of the fact my books for this month seem to be following the pattern.

And, I found my BINGO book for the 1000+ page square! Plus, my birthday is Saturday! This luck will run our and some point, and something will crash. Until thing, I'm reading this wave.

Books Read: 4
BINGO Books: 4 
Pages Read: 904
Currently Reading: For Your Own Good



 I actually have jumped back into the Broke Bitch Book Club on Instagram! Their book sthis month For Your Own Good is one I've been meaning to pick for like a year. So this seemed a great time to do it. I'm currently about a quarter of the way through it, and I don't even know what is going on. What I do know is Teddy is the worst and I cannot wait to see he's going to do next.

I did let my Night Worms roll over this year. Yes, I'm behind reading the books from last year, but books don't of an expiration date. So I'll get to them what I get to them. But! I really like the access to Indie titles I get through Night Worms, and I like that we don't get a ton of stuff in the packages. Though, my roommate was more excited for this months box than me, but that's okay.

I also went on a small book shopping trip while out running errands. I always forget we have a Half Price Books so close our place. Mostly because I'm rarely on that side of town, which is a good thing. So I popped in there and found a couple of gems. Might be the smalled haul of every pulled from a Half Price books as well! LOL!


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment