Friday, February 25, 2022

Book Mail

More book mail! This mail was supposed to be part two of two, but now it is part two of three. I have zero regrets. But, back to this book mail that I have in my hands. Last year I was still on furlough in January so I missed the first Night Worms box of 2021. Since then I've been having a bit of FOMO every time I see this book on Bookstagram. Finally, FINALLY, I have added it to my collection. It's currently sitting on the TBR section of my book cart of books I want to read before the end of the year. 

Not only do I love this cover, but all three novellas sound so good. I'm really excited to finally have this book in my hands. It's going to be a lot of fun to show on my mantle above my fireplace. And, I have high hopes all three of these novellas will keep me up at night. 

Maybe I should invest in a nightlight...

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment