Thursday, October 6, 2022

Book Mail


Sometimes book mail arrives at the perfect time. Last week was a struggle for a lot of reasons that are currently now important. What is important was I so excited to see that I was getting mail from Quirk Books! Did I know what it was? Nope sure didn't, but book mail is always a good thing. It also beats the usual junk mail that sits in my mailbox. Plus, I need a good surprise, and this was the best surprise. Perfect for the start of Spooky Month. 

I cannot thank Quirk Books enough for sending me this early! I've had my eye on it since Quirk Books announced its publication. Vampires have been some of my favorite supernatural creatures. I'm not even sure how the love of vampires started, but it only grew with the creation of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Tv Show and it's only grown since then. So I'm so happy that I get a chance to read Hanging With Vampires before its release date, March 28, 2023!


Hanging With Vampires is at the top of my TBR for my next weekend when I don't have anywhere to be but curled up reading. I also hope this is the cover they end up keeping because it's absolutely adorable! So thanks again to Quirk Books. I cannot wait to read this!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment