Saturday, October 1, 2022

September Wrap Up

Hello October! I honestly didn't think I got a lot of reading done, but going back through everything for this post proved me wrong. Mostly because I swore I read some of this in August. So unless both my notes and Goodreads are lying to me, it was a good month of reading for me. It also held some gems as well. I cannot thank NetGalley enough for putting Hollow on the path. So cute.

Let's see personal things, personal things. Started the month strong coming off a concert high. Saw four amazing bands that had been on my list to see live for years! Gearing up to head out to more concerts tomorrow! So starting October off strong on that front.

Even my reading game is starting strong. Finish a weird little nonfiction book about some long-forgotten killer in Butcher's Work. Which, is less weird than Icepick Surgeon which has been filled with weird and fun little history facts. And, I can't wait to show off what Quirk Books send last night in the mail!

But, to the September breakdown!


Books Read: 6
BINGO Books: 3 (As a Gift & Set in the 90s & Female Lead Cast)
Pages Read: 1659
Hours Listened: 9 Hours
Currently Reading: Icepick Surgeon & Butcher's Work
 
 

This month I got my book buying under control. We aren't going to talk about August. Anyways, got some solid second-hand store finds this month! You can also jump onto Instagram (@Bookish_Whispers) and see the awesome Night Worms package I got! This month's book is probably going to keep me awake for weeks, so I need to buckle up for those.

But the rest of my book hauls, are here on the blog. Hit the archives section on the right-hand side to check those out! Or, sign up for the emails and rarely miss a post.

I'm human and sometimes forget to send emails. So maybe stop by from time to time. Just in case!


HAPPY READING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment