Monday, October 17, 2022

Book Mail


This was the best weekend for book mail! Not only was it a Night Worms weekend, which is one of my favorite parts of each month. Mostly because I get so busy with other things I forget which books are coming. One day that will bite in the backside when I double buy a book, but so far it's just a fun little surprise when I open those packages.

But, I got two other book packages this weekend. Once was a vintage Halloween cookbook I bought from the Mystic Museum out of California. I saw the book on their Instagram a few weekends ago and I was sad I missed them. But, they were amazing, and due to high demand did the second go of them, and I snagged one. I've only had time to flip through because work was so crazy. But, it's adorable and I can't wait to sit down and give it my full attention!

Lastly, Quirk Books surprised me and send me an early copy of Toil and Trouble by Lisa Kroger and Melanie R. Anderson! This sounds like a really fun and interesting read. I'm hoping to get it as soon as I wrap up my current reads (I've started so many this weekend and finished none). 




Four new books have joined my TBR which is getting so much closer to just toppling over on me and crushing me. But I adore everything that just came in, and the goodie bag through Night Worms was so good this week. I loved the hot beverage, Bones is one of my favorite coffee companies!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment