Friday, November 17, 2023

2024 Reading BINGO


Yep, it's that time of the year again! The new year is only a few weeks away, so it's time for me to start thinking about my 2024 goals. I will say this year it feels about time. While the summer seemed to fly by in the blink, the last few months haven't felt like that. I went from having something to do all the time, to almost nothing the second the weather got cold. Or, maybe I've just gotten used to the business of it all. Who knows! What I do know is it's almost time to build the 2024 Reading BINGO board.



We still have a few suggestions sitting in our BINGO cup (yeah we have a decorative mug that holds our ideas as they come to us) that didn't make this year's board. But, I already know it's not enough to all 24 spaces. So that's what this post is about. I need ideas! We've done all sorts of squares over the years from themes, genres, cover colors, tropes, publishing years, etc. And honestly, the weirder the better. It also doesn't matter if pertains to a genre I read or not because I'm not the only one who does this challenge. 

It started, I don't how many years ago, with just me and my roommate, and now it's evolved to include many of our friends. To, over the last few years, being something I post about here, and is open to anyone who wants to participate. There's not one way to read with this challenge. This year alone I've included everything from audiobooks to graphic novels to fill challenges. Reading is reading with the challenge.

If you have any thoughts on what we should add this year, drop a comment below and we'll add to the Dracula cup that holds challenges! We seriously need outside help. The 2023 board was almost too easy for us. As of this post, I'm a book away from clearing this year's board. ONE BOOK! No one has ever cleared a board before, and we've been doing this for a pretty long time. 

So yeah, we're ready for some challenge squares!


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment