Monday, November 13, 2023

Night Worms Unboxing


November Theme: Night Terrors

It's that time again! The beginning of the month is the best part because it's when Night Worms ships! This month had one of my Most Anticipated reads in it, Nestlings by Nat Cassidy. So I'm very excited to have that on my shelves now! Root Rot is for sure going to creep me out because I have teeth anxiety. So teeth, and teeth-related issues, freak me out. So that one is going to creep, and probably gross me out, from start to finish.

So I'll probably be picking this up sooner rather than later. Also, I'll be surprised if Nestlings is still on the book cart by the end of the weekend.


So funny story, I buy a lot of Bones Coffee throughout the year. And, I looked at this one when I ordered my last batch of coffee. I was kind of on the fence about pear coffee. In the end, I passed on it because I didn't want a big bag. And, now I get to give it a try! 

I'm not sure how I feel about it, but it smells really good!

Also, another magnet for my growing collection! These have been my favorite part of this year's Night Worm goodie bags. Our fridge needed something. It was starting to look a little bare!

HAPPY READING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment