Thursday, November 2, 2023

October Reading Wrap Up

Okay, this has felt like the first long month of the entire year. Maybe because I spent a good deal of the month at work in some capacity, but still it's the first one that didn't seem to just fly by. I also can't believe I read as many books as I did. Usually, after a point hit burnout. Not this month! It probably helps that I really enjoyed the Bloodlands Series by Harold Schector and the Creature Feature Collection through Amazon Prime. With a few little fillers in between. Plus Chilling with Ghosts is the second book in the A Totally Factual Field Guide to the Supernatural. Of which there should be more books. Many more books!

I also kicked my A to Z Challenge in the face this month! Were any of these books actually on my Halloween TBR? Only one, but who cares, I read 12 books!






Books Read: 12
BINGO Books: 1
A to Z Challenge: 5
Pages Read: 1158
Currently Reading: Holly Horror






FIVE SQUARES OFF MY A TO Z CHALLENGE! FIVE! That's the best I've done in months and it feels too good. It also helps that I stopped caring if they were physical books because lately I've been in my Kindle Era and there's nothing I can do to stop. It might be a canon event. I also knocked another square off my Reading BINGO Challenge. Now I'm two books away from clearing the whole board, and I have a plan, finally, for those two books. I finally figured out what to read for the Published in 2009 and Unreliable Narrator.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment