Monday, April 22, 2024

April's Silent Book Club


Another great turnout with lots of returning faces! I'm happy people are enjoying these meet-ups, and I've also been enjoying seeing what everyone is reading. Honestly, this was the last day I even had the energy to pick up anything to read. My week got busy! This is one of the reasons I really like the idea of Silent Book Club. I at least know I'll have this one day, one hour, to bust through what I've been reading, or maybe just start something new.

Don't worry if you missed the April meet-up, we'll be doing it again on May 15! We'll still be taking over Leftcraft from 7pm to 9pm. So you can over Instagram to @silentbookclubedmonds for more information! Or RSVP through the Bookclubs app! Hope to see you all in May!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment