Monday, April 15, 2024

Book Haul


I went thrifting last week and came home with all kinds of treasures: a new blanket, some new glasses, and of course books. Honestly, I was surprised I found any books. This particular thrift store is kind of hit or miss on their book selection. It's not terrible, but not the usual type of read. But luck was on my side last week. Because I lucked on not only goodies but managed some work clothes as well. I work in a kitchen, so I prefer to get my work pants second-hand because I'm rough on them between deep cleans and grease. The bleach stains are real.



This haul is full of nostalgia! One of my favorite shows growing up was Eerie Indian, and I had no idea there were books attached to the show. So I couldn't pick this one up. Five Total Strangers has been on my TBR for at least a year. I can't decide if it's a curl-up in front of the fire read or a poolside read. But, I can sort that out once the pool opens. 

As for the R.L. Stone book, well he's been an auto-buy author for me since grade school. So I never turn down the chance to add more of his books to my shelves.

The Fright Time, I've never heard of the series. However, I remember some 90s young adult horror giving me the creeps as a kid. So this will be an interesting read if not a creepy one.  

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment