Friday, April 12, 2024

Reading Challenge Update


We're three months into 2024, and it seems like a good time to check in with reading challenges. This year's BINGO card is definitely harder than last year. Looking back I had a little over half the board crossed off, this time last year. While I've knocked quite a few squares off this year, I don't feel as confident I'll black out this board. Mostly because the 342 page square is haunting me. The Grim Reaper square is also giving me fits. While I've found a lot of books that feature a grim reaper, none are really books I read. So, that one's gonna require some digging. As for the others, eventually I'll manage them. At some point, it's still early enough in the year! 



I'm getting a slow start to the A to Z Challenge this year. While I have so many good, physical, books to read in my house, I've been reading on my Kindle mostly the last three months. I don't really have a good reason as to why. Mostly, that all of my library holds just keep coming in, and all of those are through Libby. Thus so many books on my Kindle. Though, I do have a couple of books on my shelf right now I'm itching to pick up. Both are fairly new additions, but I don't care.


I am kicking my Yearly Reading Goal ass though. At the currently standing I'm 22 books into this year, which is three books ahead of schedule according to Goodreads. Which considering in January I only mustered up the will to read two whole books, I'll take that win without complaint. At this point in the year I have no idea how my Pages Read Goal is going. Probably behind schedule since I've been reading a lot of novellas. But, again it's early in the year. So we'll see how the rest of 2024 unfolds. 

How is everyone else doing don't their reading goals so far?


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment