Monday, April 29, 2024

Book Haul


Okay, so I went book shopping twice last week. This isn't something I normally do, but I wanted to support a couple of small indie bookstores during SnoCo's Indie Bookstore Week. Two of the bookstores are a little bit out of the way, and while the drive to them isn't bad and the town super cute, I just don't normally find my way that far North. So I made a special trip to go to both and support during Book Store Week. While on my way home I realized my favorite comic book store was on the way home.






So.. of course, I stopped in there and picked up a couple of things that have been on my wishlist for a while. Nerded out over Stranger Things, and then realized I'll have to go back sooner rather than later. Because one of the graphics I picked up is book one for maybe three. And, since it's Sarah Gailey, I know I'm gonna need to keep up with the series.

And, because Saturday was officially Indie Bookstore Day, I ran into my local bookstore and supported them. So definitely did more book shopping than I normally do in a week, but it was for a great cause. I was able to three of my favorite bookstores, and wander around a new one I'd never been to before.


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment