Saturday, April 6, 2024

Night Worms Unboxing


April Theme: Echoes of Frankenstein 

It's finally here! I've been really excited about this one because Frankenstein is one of my favorite books! So I'm always excited to jump into retellings of the story, the author, or any of the above. Which means I was really excited to get my hands on A Botanical Daughter. As luck would have it I just wrapped my physical read, and the one I picked only has half my attention. So I'm all for jumping ship into a new book! As for the other book that came this month, while I don't know a lot about it, a friend of mine had it on their TBR. So they've claimed for themselves to read first! 




And, the goodie bag this month! The coffee smells so good, I can't wait to brew it up. I really liked the last batch we got from this company. So I have high hopes for this one. And, the sticker. I'll be holding onto that one for a while because I'm going to need the perfect home for it! Ugh, and the magnet is adorable, I love him so much. Hands down my favorite part of this month's package. He's so cute!

Without a doubt, this will be my favorite Night Worms package this year!



HAPPY READING!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment