Monday, April 1, 2024

March Wrap Up

So I'm still on the short book kick. Deal with it! Mostly because I'm obsessed with the Judge Dee series, and was so bummed when I thought I was downloading the last one. Fear not because a brand new one hits the world of ebooks this month! I already have my copy on hold through the library! 

I did start and finish an actual physical book this month, Unbecoming A Lady. It was amazing! Without a doubt one of my favorite books of 2024, and I'm only a little biased since Therese ONeil is one of my favorite authors. I also started another physical book, The Handeyman Method. I'm quite sure how I feel about it, but I'm only a handful of pages in.

Uhm, yeah didn't do much else but work and reading. Kind of a lazy month of hanging around the house and saving up money. I've got a trip coming up in May, and a handful of movies this month I want to go see. So felt like a homebody because if I don't go the place I don't spend any money!  

Which did wonders for my reading this month! Look at those stats!






Books Read: 7
BINGO Books: 2
A to Z Challenge: 1
Pages Read: 567
Currently Reading: The Handyman Method

 





While I read a lot of books this month, only two crossed-off BINGO squares, and one crossed off an A to Z Challenge square. So it could have been worse, both could have been zero. However, it feels a little early in the year to have a month where so many books don't at least light up my BINGO board. The A to Z doesn't surprise me, I've been reading a lot on my Kindle for the last couple of months.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment