Thursday, April 25, 2024

Book Mail



I got some of my favorite kind of book mail yesterday, the kind I forgot I ordered. A few weeks ago while I was sorting through shelves, I realized I didn't own all of Edgar Cantero's book. In fact, I was missing my favorite one, Supernatural Enhancements. There was a reason for that, I am not a fan of the paperback cover. So I put off adding to my collection, thinking I'd surely, at some point, find the hardback with the library cover. Because I was in love with that cover. Fast forward to maybe six years later, I still don't have it because it's become hard to find.

So, what do I do? Head to Google of course to see if someone is selling a copy. And, wouldn't you know I found a cute little shop on Etsy that was selling exactly what I needed. 




Then of course, because it was coming from Canada, time passed, and with work and me getting ready to go see my family the in Middle, I forgot I ordered anything. Until I went to check the mail and there was a book-shaped package in my mailbox. I was confused for half a second until I realized what it was. Finally, I get to add this to my shelves, but not after a quick little re-read. Because I remember absolutely loving this book, and it is the reason I've added Cantero's two other English books to my shelves.

So a huge thank you to Novel Realms Used Books on Etsy, you can find them here! Because look at this thing! Ugh, I have so many books I want to read, but now I just really want to re-read this one!


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment