Monday, August 26, 2019

Bout of Books 26 Wrap Up

As of midnight that was that. Bout of Books 26 is officially in the books. I managed to finish four books, and I'm a good way into The Rose and the Thorn. Sadly I didn't start my audio for Obsidio. Maybe this weekend. I also put a good sized dent in my Goodreads Challenge, and I'm feeling good going into September. I'm now one square away from a BINGO on two fronts! Should be able to get at least once before end of the year. So all around a really good week!!

Bout 26 Stats:


Pages Read: 714
Books Read: 4
Hours Listened: 0




Bout of Books will be back in January of 2020. Just in time for me to crack open whatever books I get over the Christmas Holidays. Hopefully everyone had an amazing week with Bout off Books 26, and made even a single dent in their TBR!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment