Monday, August 5, 2019

Reverse Readathon Wrap Up


Another Dewey's finished, and I think this might have been my best one yet. No, I didn't actually finish a book. I did however make a huge dent in a book that I've started on three other occasions, only to have to send it back to the library. I also managed to pick up a book I started two months ago and stopped. Plus, it made for a laid back day so it was super easy to be the on call manager for all our locations. So yeah, I'm pretty proud of what I got done over the course of 24 hours!

Reverse Readathon Stats:
Hours Read: 18
Books Read: 0
Books Started: 3
Pages Read: 288
Hours Listened: 5 hours

Sarah and I, because I didn't read alone for this readathon, read for about three or four more hours after the cut off time for this one. I'm nearly done with both Gentleman's Guide and Aurora Rising. In fact I'd be shocked if I didn't have them done by the time I go to bed tomorrow. It's a great start to August and catching up on my Goodreads goal. Of which I'm something like ten books behind. It also has me excited for the next Dewey's Readathon on October 26!


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment