Thursday, August 1, 2019

July Wrap Up

MY LITTLE BROTHER GOT MARRIED!! Honestly it really does have to be in all caps. I'm so proud of him and the life he's getting ready to start. He's given me an amazing sister-in-law, and I wish them all best. Plus, thanks to her, he's finally moving just a little closer to me.

My flatmate was back from her summer job for a couple of days. So I cooked us dinner and we binged some Neflix. Then is was mimosas and pedicures! 

Ugh, I finally made it to a baseball game. It took way to long for me to go finally see a game live. I've missed that, and while I definitely can't do every home game. It's totally something I could budget in once a month, and probably will. Reading isn't my only passion, baseball use to be another. Something I shared with my dad. It would amazing if I could bring that back into my life.

Most importantly I got back into my old routine that I lost when work started to go a little sideways.  I've been in the kitchen more doing some cooking. Even managed to swing into my favorite little coffee spot and read for a bit a couple of times this month. Weather was great so I soaked up some sun on their patio.

August is already gearing up to pretty kind of full social wise. Couple of movies I want to go see come out soon. I've been waiting for Ready or Not all summer!!


Books Read: 4
BINGO Books: TV/Movie 
Pages Read: 525
DNF: 0
Currently Reading: Aurora Rising & Nordic Tales 





  • Dewey's Reverse Read-a-thon (8.2 to 8.3)
  • Bout of Books 26 (8.19 to 8.25)

HAPPY READING!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment