Thursday, August 15, 2019

Mini Reviews








Holy crap! I forgot how much second hand stress there was at the end of this book. In fact I forgot most of what happened as a whole at the end of this book. I remembered the key elements, but the last little bit with Jackson and everyone totally slipped my mind. Now for my re-read I went with the audio book. Because the cast does an amazing job telling the stories. I'm glad I decided to do a re-read of Illuminae and Gemina before jumping into Obisidio for two reason: so much happens in the first two books I'm glad I got a refresher and I was remembered how much I love the series. So despite how badly I know it'll hurt, I'm ready to finally finish this series. I just hope Nik is okay at the end, because it a precious bean that should be protected at all costs. 5 Stars!



HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment