Monday, September 14, 2020

Book Haul

 

I've been itching to go back to the bookstore since my favorite local re-opened, but with transferring from one job to another I haven't had the time. So on the last day of my old job it felt right to celebrate both that and the start of Spooky Season by doing a bit of book shopping. My local place has its system down and I like that they have a set time. If I'd been alone I'd of set a timer because I lose time in book stores. However, this time I went with my flatmate so in other words, I had a minder! 



I had a small idea of what I wanted because it is the Spooky Season and I've been in the mood for some horror and thrillers. The only book was out of stock from my list and I knew it was a possibility since they only had one in stock. I did however snag a couple things not on my list: 1922 because I've been wanting to watch the mini-series but needed to read the book first and The Twisted Ones which has been on my TBR since last year so I couldn't help but snag it up. As for the other two Nobody Knows But You is one my most anticipated reads this year, and Hester Fox is an author I just discovered. So I'm devouring her books at the moment.

Anybody else have books that they set aside for Spooky Season? Any that you can't wait to get your hands on?

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment