Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Waiting on Wednesday

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about what we have yet to read. Generally, they are books that have yet to be released but don't have to be. It is based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous at Breaking the Spine.

A Life No One Will Remember. A Story You Will Never Forget.

France, 1714: in a moment of desperation, a young woman makes a Faustian bargain to live forever and is cursed to be forgotten by everyone she meets.

Thus begins the extraordinary life of Addie LaRue, and a dazzling adventure that will play out across centuries and continents, across history and art, as a young woman learns how far she will go to leave her mark on the world.

But everything changes when, after nearly 300 years, Addie stumbles across a young man in a hidden bookstore and he remembers her name.
 


Why I'm Waiting: Because I'm a glutton for punishment and will read anything VE Schwab writes even though I know they'll rip my heart and probably stomp on it.

HAPPY READING!!

4 comments:

  1. For many of us booklovers books that will rip our hearts out and stomp on them is good advertising. LOL I haven't read anything by Schwab--yet--but she's on my must read list. I really like the sound of this one. I hope you love it when you read it. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I'm excited for this book too! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete