Saturday, September 5, 2020

Mini Reviews

It's been a few years since I've read Sandman. Long enough that I had forgotten half of what happened, but not so long that I didn't love this audio version! The cast was so well done and the story adapted just as well. I had to force myself to only to listen to a couple of chapters at a time in order to spread it out. Otherwise, I might have listened to over the course of my "weekend". It's definitely not something to listen to before bed but was wonderful to listen in the car to and while I was at work. I don't honestly think I have one bad thing to say about it. This audio evoked all sorts of emotions out of me, and I hope there is more to come! 5 Stars!

Oh my gosh! This was a lot of fun! I love these cartoons when they pop on randomly on my social media. So I was more than excited to snag a whole book of them from my library. Each section of the book is about a different part of life, and I adore how literal these beings talk to each other. It was all the things I love from Nathan Pyle but in comic book form! The same fun artwork and just a fun way to look at the strange things we do and take pride in! 5 Stars!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment