Friday, September 11, 2020

Favorite Graphic Novels

While my love of reading came from my Mom and my Mim, my love for comics came from my Dad. He's the one who first introduced me to Batman, and the rest just sort of evolved from there. These days I read fewer superhero comics and graphic novels, I still read a wide variety of other genres. I have always found that a well done graphic novel can pull me out of a reading slump, help me get over a bad book hangover, or help if I've just hit a burnt-out stage in my reading. I also really like to use the nonfiction ones as a starting point for learning something new. Over the last few years of blogging, I've discovered a lot of graphic novels that I've enjoyed. With a couple, I've been lucky enough to meet the creators, but most were just brilliant on their own.

Below are a few series, a stand-alone, and one comic that I've come to love since I started blogging. They are all ones I've recommended to friends and other readers. All of them are authors I jump to read what they create next, and all our series I'd read again and again.


Anyone else a fan of graphic novels, any good recommendations? I'm always looking for another series to fall in love with!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment