Monday, September 28, 2020

October TBR

 

Hello, Spooky Season! I have so many books that I wanted to put on this TBR, and to be honest I may have gotten a bit overboard. Especially since this has not been my best reading month, but here we are. A couple of these I forgot that I owned until I was searching through my shelves. So I'm hoping now that I'm in a routine with the new job I'll be able to pull myself out of this reading rut I've found myself in. Because I'm really excited about this TBR.

A Demon-Haunted Land is an e-book and I just started an audiobook at work, Devolution by Max Brooks. My roommate just finished the audiobook and talked me into snagging from the library as well. So far I'm really enjoying that. I also just realized that Annable Lee is a series and I somehow managed to get the first book in the series. I also have a Halloween Reading Challenge this month that will put a few more books on my list. It's a hefty TBR but I got this!

Anybody else have any spooky reads popping up on the TBR this month?! 

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment