Friday, October 9, 2020

Quarterly Update


I honestly haven't thought about my yearly blog goals since the last update. Due to a lot of reasons I sort of turned my life upside down over the last couple of months, and I've been adjusting to those decisions. So it was a pretty great surprise when I down to look at everything and I'd met three of my goals already! I know this has been a hard reading year for a lot of people, but for me, I finally was able to find the time to read without having to stop every few minutes to deal with work. It was one of those little moments of joy I found that I blew my expectations out of the water. Which means I'm excited to see where I'll end up at the end of 2020! I've read so many good books and I've been able to jump into the book community both on Twitter and Instagram with both feet. 


2020 Reading Goals:
Books Read: 63 of 55
Pages Read: 12,164
BINGOs: 2 of 2
Blog Post: 227 of 260

Despite being where I am with my goals, I'm not making any decisions about 2021. I want to see where the rest of the year takes me, and get into a better routine with my job. But, I'm really proud of what I've already done goal wise and with Bookish Whispers.

 HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment