Thursday, October 1, 2020

September Wrap Up

This has been a hard reading month for me, I started a lot of books and had a hard time finishing them. Not because the books were bad, but because I sort of lost interest. I'm thinking I just needed a break as I got used to a new routine with the new job since I'm officially only working the one job. Which is going great! I'm enjoying the work and the fact my commute so much shorter. It's nice being closer to home and only taking one bus instead of three. Though, despite my weird mood, I did meet both my Goodreads Goal and my personal goal of how many pages I wanted to read. So I guess that means I could just be done reading for the year. Then again...I have a lot of really good books I want to read next month!



Books Read: 10
Hours Read: 5
BINGO Books: 1 
Backlist Books: 4
Pages Read: 1682
Currently Reading: Devolution (audiobook) 




  • Dewey's 24-Hour Readathon (Oct 24, 2020)
  • Short Horror Challenge 


I've been doing what I can throughout COVID to support my favorite local bookstore, ordering one or two books a month. But, finally, things are opening back up and I got to back to the bookstore for a little haul! It was so good to be able to be back in a bookstore, and now I've reached the point where I'm thinking it's time for another bookshelf. I'm slowly running out of space again.

How was everyone else's month? Anyone else jumping into their spooky reads?

HAPPY READING!!





No comments:

Post a Comment