Monday, October 5, 2020

Short Horror - October Reading Challenge

This month I'm setting myself with a reading challenge to knock off a few of the spooky and creepy novellas off my TBR. I always say I'm going to read that next year in October, but it never seems to happen. So, this year I've set up the Short Horror Challenge. Basically, I'm setting myself up with a TBR of novellas I want to read by the end of the month, and the idea is I'll read them the way I normally pick up graphic novels for Mini-Reviews. It means a pretty big to-read list for me this month, but I'm honestly really excited about this challenge. I have some really good novellas lined up!

SHORT HORROR TBR:

I'm starting with Night of the Mannequins because it's due back at the library first, but after that, I'm not sure what I'll pick up next. It should probably be The Turn of the Screw since I've been saying for years I'm going to read it. I'm really excited about all of these novellas, and I'd really like to get to all of them. Though 1922 might be higher up on the list so I can watch the Netflix show during this Spooky Season!

Does anyone else have a Halloween, or spooky, reading challenge this month?

HAPPY READING!!





No comments:

Post a Comment