Thursday, July 14, 2022

Book Mail


Well hello there! I'm back again to share another "Bookstagram Made Me Do It" post that absolutely no one asked for! A while back I kept seeing this book everywhere and being a sucker for the sub-genre of summer camp horror, I was already all in. Now that summer is in full swing, and the Final Girl A Thon is right around the corner, I thought it was finally time to add this book to my collection. I cannot wait to open this one while I'm on vacation. It just screams, read me on the plane!


I can't decide what I want this book to be. A part of me wants it to be as creepy as its cover, sleep with the light on at my Air BnB. Another part of me wants it to be like the movie Sleep Away Camp because that movie is a gem. Either way, I can't wait for this one. In fact, it might be my first read of the Final Girl A Thon!

What's everyone else's favorite summertime read?

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment