Saturday, July 23, 2022

Final Girl A Thon


I finally get to use this GIF! So this read-a-thon is being hosted by @overlyshelfaware on Instagram. A lot of things drew my attention to this read-a-thon: I haven't been doing a lot of reading this month, I love 80's and 90's slashers, and I'm going on vacation next week. The added bonus was being able to use this GIF! 

So this Final Girl kicks off tomorrow! I kind of know which book I'm going to pick up first, maybe. We'll see if I'm still swaying that way after work. I definitely do not read fast enough to clear this BINGO board, I'll honestly be lucky if I get one single BINGO! But, already I've added more books to my TBR. And, I'll have an endless supply of things to read on vacation next week.



These are just the books I have on hand. I'm not above adding ebooks to my phone through my library app. But really this stack is already a lot for one week for me. I'm also really excited to see what everyone else is going to read. So if you're joining along, leave a comment below on which book you are most excited to read, and which of the bonus points your going to try to hit. 

I'm going to try to sneak some of the scary movies into family movie night over the next week!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment