Friday, July 1, 2022

June Wrap Up

Didn't June just start? I swear I just sat down to do my May Wrap-up. Normally this is the part where I'd talk about what I did this month. But, I don't think I actually did anything this month. COVID tore its way through the kitchen I work in. So I'm pretty sure we spent the whole month feeling short-handed while everyone was out sick. I got lucky and avoided catching it myself. Though, I did catch a weird stomach bug that I could have done without. 


Books Read: 4
BINGO Books: 1
Pages Read: 904
Currently Reading: I Know What You Did Last Summer


This will of course it'll shock no one that I did go book shopping this month. I had an errand to one from one of my jobs, and I turned it into an excuse to go to a new bookstore. I'm never in that neck of the woods. So it seemed like a perfect excuse to stop in, and I couldn't stop at my favorite comic book store on the way home. I mean I could have not gone, but it is right next door to the thrift store where I was dropping some stuff off.





HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment